No subject

Thu Jul 28 09:24:05 PDT 2011

(camera) sources in GStreamer. Listing all elements with a class of Source/=
Video would be a first step, but that doesn't tell you if you even have=
 the necessary hardware present, let alone if a camera is actually connecte=
d or transmitting video. I suppose you could iterate through all Source/Vid=
eo elements (and the available channels for each source, if it implements G=
stTuner), and try playing each one, however I imagine that would take some =
time.<br>

page for PiTiVi: <a href=3D"http://live.gnome.org/GStreamer/SoC2007">http:/=

--bcaec5314c79c540aa04a924192e--