Release of Aravis 0.1.9
emmanuel at gnome.org
Mon Jun 27 02:16:49 PDT 2011
I've released a new unstable version of Aravis, a LGPLv2+ gobject
based library for the acquisition of video streams from Genicam
compliant digital cameras.
This release fixes the lost of the connection to the device after about 65600 seconds.
* GV device: don't compare guint32 and guint16.
Aravis implements the following features:
* Support for gigabit ethernet cameras
* Support for a large subset of the Genicam interface
* An API for easy camera control
* A gstreamer source element
* A simple video viewer
* Gobject-introspection support
* An ethernet camera simulator
* A work-in-progress documentation
Mailing list: http://www.freelists.org/list/aravis
Bug reports: https://bugzilla.gnome.org/browse.cgi?product=aravis
More information about the gstreamer-devel