Bambuser via gstreamer + ffmpeg

Mathias Gyllengahm lunarshuttle at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 01:33:49 PST 2011

Yes, an RTMP output sink is the missing link.

Of course, it is also possible to use ffmpeg directly against an USB or
Firewire-camera, but I haven't tested it - and since I'd like to be able to
make a "real" implementation of the pipeline - with possibility to
manipulate it when running (add filters etc) I'd like to keep as much as
possible in gstreamer.

/Mathias