Please give me advice about implementing gstreamer-vaapi

1978dmzx at jcom.home.ne.jp 1978dmzx at jcom.home.ne.jp
Tue Mar 8 09:20:23 PST 2011

Hello Stefan-san,

Thank you for your response.
I resolved this issue. The root cause is that Qt's phonon sent pipe message to "xvimagesink".
So I changed phonon source code, and qmediaplayer plays the mpeg video file. But the movie was played another window not on the qmediaplayer's widget.
Now I give up.

Best Regards,
Hiroshi
---- Stefan Kost <ensonic at hora-obscura.de> さんは書きました: