Building a pipeline to merge two audio tracks, use a video track, and add a watermark

Ayron Jungren ajungren at 0x3b.com
Thu Mar 24 10:51:04 PDT 2011

I believe so, but I can't find any documentation, save for
http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/data/doc/gstreamer/head/gnonlin/html/,
which doesn't seem to contain any documentation about the actual
pipeline elements. Am I missing the docs somewhere else?

On a somewhat unrelated note, I neglected to mention that the program
always will input two FLVs (and as noted an alpha PNG), and output a
FLV, so there's no need to muck about with file type detection.

Ayron Jungren