debugging gstreamer

Chuck Crisler ccrisler at vgocom.com
Fri Mar 25 07:02:29 PDT 2011

HOWDY! I think that I have logging on, but it doesn't display anywhere. I
have added a few printf's and they do display, so it is the logging system.
I just had added a printf in the GST_CAT_LEVEL_LOG macro that showed up
hundreds of times, so that much is working. But nothing else displays, which
is the problem. I will look in the IMX27VideoEnging.

Thank you,
Chuck