analysis of the RTSP problem on windows

Farkas Levente lfarkas at lfarkas.org
Mon Mar 28 03:31:20 PDT 2011

Hi,
In our investigation to find the problems on windows withj RTSP we found
that the problem is in gst_rtspsrc_close (gstrtspsrc.c:5479) function.
It stops at GST_RTSP_STREAM_LOCK (gstrtspsrc.c:5502) and waits until
gst_rtspsrc_connection_receive (gstrtspsrc.c:3680) timeouts (the
timeout value is 53 seconds).
Although there is gst_rtspsrc_loop_send_cmd (src, CMD_STOP, TRUE)
(gstrtspsrc.c:5492) the flush command doesn't affects the
gst_rtspsrc_connection_receive function but it should stop and return
immediately.
Anybody how knows the source better can help us why this can happened?
thanks in advance.
regards.