encrypt filtes

Olivier Crête olivier.crete at collabora.co.uk
Tue Mar 29 10:19:58 PDT 2011

Hi,

On Tue, 2011-03-29 at 20:39 +0400, ArkanoiD wrote:
> I am *very* interested in zRTP implementation. Even willing to sponsor
> some development.
>
> On Tue, Mar 29, 2011 at 06:29:52PM +0200, Farkas Levente wrote:
> > hi,
> > is there any encrypt/decrypt filter for gstreamer? or anybody
develop
> > such plugins?

There was an effort to write a plugin for sRTP, it just needs some love
before it can be merged. Btw, zRTP is just a strange protocol to
negotiate sRTP parameters in the RTP path instead of through the
signalling path.

Code is at:
http://git.collabora.co.uk/?p=user/tester/gst-plugins-bad.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/srtp-fixes

--