I want to join the GStreamer-devel mailing list!

Phong Cao phngcv at gmail.com
Fri May 20 22:19:42 PDT 2011

Hello GStreamer developers,

My name is Phong Cao. I am currently a college student interested in
developing application using GStreamer. I just want to email you to ask if I
can join your mailing list, since I already had an account on
http://gstreamer-devel.966125.n4.nabble.com/ and registered to be in the
mailing list but was unable to send email to you guys.

When I sent my first email to GStreamer I got a message back saying that I
need to send a request email to gstreamer-devel at lists.sourceforge.net to
join.

Therefore, I hope you would accept me as a member of the list so that I can
start to post discussions about GStreamer!!

Thank you for reading this email. I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Best regards,