Stream live video feed (webcam) to webpage?

Matias Hernandez Arellano msdark at archlinux.cl
Mon May 23 14:57:55 PDT 2011

well, i try with icecast and this pipeline

 appsrc name=\"mysrc\" ! video/x-raw-rgb,width=320,height=240 ! queue "
        "! videoparse format=14 width=320 height=240 ! ffmpegcolorspace ! queue ! theoraenc ! oggmux ! queue ! "
        " shout2send mount=/stream port=8000

But, i can't do in "real time" .. i mean i have a delay about 10 seconds...!!! and this is to much...
I try using tpcserversink but i can't reproduce in the webpage...

If i run the webpage videoplayer a lot of time after of the video capture application i have more delay ... no real time..

How can i accomplish a real time video feed... using icecast to stream to a webpage..

Thanks in advance.