hi guys, Does anyone know there is a player media write by QT?

W W linuxmeego at gmail.com
Thu May 26 21:27:41 PDT 2011

Hi Guys

I want to find a player media write by QT with gstreamer.

I know there is a qt-gstreamer in the http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/src/.
But It just wrap the gstreamer C function to QT C++.
If I want to finish the play function, I need to call the gstreamer API too.
I find there is a player example in the qt-gstreamer.
there is a simple play function.
If I need more function, I need write them by myself.

I know the qt use the Phonon for its default media API.
Is there any way to make Phonon use gstreamer?

Thanks very much.

BR
Simon