GST_MESSAGE_ASYNC_DONE event

Umakant Goyal umakantgoyal1 at gmail.com
Sun May 29 21:12:15 PDT 2011

Please share information regarding below point:

*Pipeline does not dump the data into file until it sends
GST_MESSAGE_ASYNC_DONE
event to application even though both the stream (audio and video) coming
from
Peer end to pipeline.

Can i force the pipeline not to wait for both the audio and video data to
dump into file.*

Thanks