Not-in-place transform

Siber marchenkovadim at mail.ru
Tue Nov 8 00:33:20 PST 2011

   Hello everybody!
   I'm trying to implement a not-in-place transform filter and I have
question:
   /Is it possible to use for this purpose GstBaseTransform class? /When I
was reading docs for GstBaseTransform I found a small notice about this
possibility, but I can't understand it clearly or find any example of doing
so. I tried to inspect some decoders code but all of them do not use it and
I don't really understand why. Can anybody give an example or explain it in
more detailed way.
   Thank you!