Merge a multiple static video files and audio

Eduardo Herraiz edu at ifisc.uib-csic.es
Wed Nov 9 06:50:19 PST 2011

Hi,

I'm trying to merge a multiple video files and audio.
My working command is:

GST_DEBUG=*:2 gst-launch-0.10 videomixer2 name=mixer ! ffmpegcolorspace ! xvimagesink sync=false  \
    multifilesrc location="result.jpg" caps="image/jpeg,framerate=1/1" ! jpegdec ! ffmpegcolorspace ! video/x-raw-yuv,format=\(fourcc\)AYUV ! \
      videoscale ! video/x-raw-yuv, width=512,height=384 ! videobox  border-alpha=0 top=0 left=0 ! mixer. \
    filesrc location="camara.flv" ! decodebin2 ! videoscale ! video/x-raw-yuv, width=512,height=384 ! videobox  border-alpha=0 top=-384 left=0 ! queue2 ! mixer. \
    filesrc location="presentacion.flv" ! decodebin2 ! videobox  border-alpha=0 top=0 left=-512 ! queue2 ! mixer. \

The camara.flv is a source containing audio and video, presentacion.flv is a  video only source, and result.jpg is an static jpg/image that I want to show fixed in a position.
Take a look here, is an output screen to understand better : http://ifisc.uib-csic.es/~edu/screens_gstreamer/fixed.png

At this moment I want to generate a final video file and save it in disk.
I also want that the final video use the audio of camara.flv.
I spent two days trying to do this, using a lot of combinations of muxing / demuxing.
Can somebody say what is the best/fast way to do this ?

Thank you in advance
Edu

Edu Herraiz - Web developer
http://www.eduherraiz.com