How can I locate the v4l2sink to a widget?

forestzhu forest0823 at 126.com
Mon Nov 14 06:13:12 PST 2011

After a strange path for Graphics hardware acceleration ,
my platform can only use V4l2sink as videosink.
My test pipeline is :
gst-launch playbin2 uri="file:///movie.mov" video-sink="v4l2sink"

I have to locate the videosink to a widget.
The v4l2sink does not implement xoverlay interface.
I wondered how can I locate it to a widget(such as a window).
Can anyone give me a hint?
Thanks for any reply!

ps:
v4l2sink has the top/left/width/height properties .
but if I use the properties to fix the position ,it has the blackground.
It's so weird.