Playbin2 skips frames

Kevin Flückiger renderflash at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 05:24:50 PST 2011

The sync property works as expected with my own pipeline but with
playbin2 it is a little weird.
It leads to ultra fast playback on fast computers (that's what it
should do, right?) but I still see the dropping on slower machines.
I want it to play not faster than the original framerate and if the
computer is to slow it should not drop frames..