OSSBuild - ongoing

Matthias Dodt MDodt at xion-medical.com
Tue Nov 22 04:34:15 PST 2011

Hi David!

That's great! Good to hear that you guys are still working on the project. It's great, because building Gstreamer on windows can be really a pain as you probably have noticed :D.

Thumbs up!

Regards,

mat

PS: Just out of curiosity: Why doesn't Gstreamer use cmake? I am not an expert on build systems but it supports a lot of toolchains/platforms and should make things more easy.