Debugging mpegtspacketizer

David Walker dwalker0044 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 07:59:01 PST 2011

Hi everyone,

I have two files: file A and B. Both of which are mpeg2 transport streams.
File A runs using a pipeline:

*gst-launch filesrc location=file_mpg2.ts ! mpegtsdemux name=tsdemux
tsdemux.! mpeg2dec ! ffmpegcolorspace ! autovideosink *

but file B doesn't. File B attempts to run and even detects the video
stream, but for some reason the EOS appears immediately and the pipeline
shuts down.

The same applies using any combination of playbin2 and decodebin2.

The only discrepancy I've noticed, is that the "pmt-info" property reports
0 private descriptors despite there being one.

Has anyone hear anything like this before and what's the best way to debug
this?

Thanks,

David