Couldn't add a clockoverlay and textoverlay at the same time

Rossana Guerra guerra.rossana at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 16:00:48 PST 2011

Hello, I want to add text and a clock at the same time, I don't know how to
puzzle the elements in the pipeline.
If I do it for each one, ie. for a clock or (exclusive) a text, it works,
but when I want to add both I have some compatibilities issues.

This is my pipeline for video and clockoverlay (as I said, it works):

fliescr-->avidemux-->ffdec-mpeg4-->queue-->clockoverlay-->autovideosink

This is my pipeline for video and textoverlay (as I said, it works either):

fliescr-->avidemux-->ffdec-mpeg4-->queue-->textoverlay-->autovideosink

I need to add both, I appreciate any suggestion, thanks

Rossana