Couldn't add a clockoverlay and textoverlay at the same time

Rossana Guerra guerra.rossana at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 16:44:49 PST 2011

Nicolas, this command line works, but it doesn't fit with my pipeline.

Tim, yes, it was errors like I can't link elements from different ancestors.

Working around  on it I got it works, below is my pipeline. I couldn't get
enough the link between textoverlay  and ffmpegcolorspace, I guess because
re encoding, according to some reading, tell me if I am wrong.

filescr --> avidemux -->ffdec-mpeg4 -->queue --> textoverlay
-->ffmpegcolorspace --> clockoverlay--> autovideosink

Thanks, Rossana