how are *all* the pipelines elements involved?

Rossana Guerra guerra.rossana at gmail.com
Sat Nov 26 17:13:22 PST 2011

Hello everyone, I need to pass this command line with some nuances, to code
(c/c++):
gst-launch textoverlay name=overlay ! ffmpegcolorspace ! videoscale !
autovideosink filesrc location=movie.avi ! decodebin2 ! ffmpegcolorspace !
overlay.video_sink filesrc location=movie.srt ! subparse ! overlay.text_sink

How it could be? the linking issues mainly, I can't get how to to with 2
filescr, one for the avi and the other one for the .srt.
Thanks

Rossana*

*