HDMI audio sink.

Soeren Grunewald soeren.grunewald at avionic-design.de
Tue Nov 29 08:31:18 PST 2011

Hi Forest,

i don't know how this is done on pandaboard since i have none, but on a
tegra2 based board there is a second audio device. maybe this is done
similar with the omap drivers. then you command would look something
like this:

 > gst-launch playbin2 uri="myfile" video-sink="pvrvideosink"
audio-sink="alsasink device=hw:1,0"

you should be able to see if there is a hdmi output by looking into:

cat /proc/asound/devices
cat /proc/asound/cards

--
Regards,