gst_clock_get_internal_time

Clark Rawlins clark.rawlins at dmh-global.com
Mon Oct 3 13:36:28 PDT 2011

Greetings,

The documentation for gst_clock_get_internal_time seems to indicate that
the time returned from this function should always be monotonically
increasing regardless of the state of the pipeline it may be attached
to.

When calling gst_clock_get_internal_time prior to the pipeline entering
the PLAYING state it was working as expected.  Immediately after
entering the PLAYING state I am getting the value of zero when calling
this function.

Am I mistaken on how it is intended to work.