Getting pad capabilities from PIPELINE.

Mike Mitchell mike.mitchell at panometric.net
Fri Oct 7 01:27:21 PDT 2011

I don't understand the problem as you described it.

Have you tired: gst-launch -v --gst-plugin-spew

In your psuedo pipeline, the scaling is last, so the video will still be
704x480 until after videoscale.  But it's my understanding you needs caps at
the output of video scale to tell it to upscale. If you provide that it will
probably do what you want.

*Mike Mitchell*