progressreport with playbin2 and pygtk

laguillaumie sylvain s.lagui at free.fr
Sat Oct 8 10:46:32 PDT 2011

hi

is it possible to use the progressreport without building my own
pipeline but with playbin2 and pygtk ?

we tried:

string = 'progressreport ! autoaudiosink'
pipeline = gst.parse_launch(string)
self.player.set_property("audio-sink", pipeline)

result is:
Failed to configure the audio sink.

don t know what i m missing... works well with gst-launch

second thing, when we try to do this for exemple (for equalizer) :

gst-launch  playbin
uri='file:///home/smo/gmediafinder-downloads/rza.mp3' audiotestsrc !
audioconvert ! equalizer-3bands band2=6.0 ! pulsesink

we have a very strange sound in the background, have an idear why ?

thx a lot