gst-plugins-good 11.x progress

Wim Taymans wim.taymans at gmail.com
Mon Oct 10 12:41:35 PDT 2011

On 10/10/2011 09:34 PM, android6011 wrote:
> I have been following the guide in the wiki to build gstreamer on
> windows and I was having some issues with the 10.35 branch so I tried
> the latest 11.1 and it worked like magic. Only problem seems to be that
> gst-plugins-good has no 11.x unstable releases yet. Is there a place to
> track the progress of it? Thanks

For now, you can watch the git commits on the mailing list
(http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/gstreamer-commits/) they are all
maked with a [0.11] prefix in the subject.

I plan to do a release of -good/-bad/-ugly and gst-ffmpeg plugins
soonish, I would like to first port more essential plugins.

It would be good to know what the problem is so that we can fix it in
0.10 as well.

Wim