Freeze pipeline.

Jaka Hudoklin jakahudoklin at gmail.com
Sun Sep 18 09:25:02 PDT 2011

Hello!

Let's have for example the following pseudo pipeline
bunch_of_elements1->videomixer, bunch_of_elements2->videomixer. Is there any
way(except pad blocking) or any element to pause bunch_of_elements1 in form
of bunch_of_elements1->repeate_last_frame->videmixer. I don't like pad
blocking approach and unlinking elements, because i want for my pipeline to
stay linked.

So the real question is. Is there any element that would repeat last frame,
when its sink elements are set to paused?

I want to ask that before going to program my own element for that
operation.

Thanks!