jpegenc a theora playbin2 buffer?

Tim-Philipp Müller t.i.m at zen.co.uk
Mon Sep 19 13:49:47 PDT 2011

On Mon, 2011-09-19 at 14:46 -0400, Erik Blankinship wrote:

> I am continuing to have trouble with this.  Most every combination I
> try ends up with a distorted image.

Distorted in what way? Too narrow/wide? Or every line shifted a bit to
the left/right of the previous line?

You might find this useful for inspiration:
http://git.gnome.org/browse/totem/tree/src/gst/totem-gst-helpers.c#n81

Alternatively, there's also a gdkpixbufsink that you could use.

(Though it seems to me that just asking for an image/jpeg in the desired
width or height via the convert-frame action signal would be the easiest
way to achieve your goal)

 Cheers
  -Tim