Using DirectFB as video sink

Ashwini Sharma ak.ashwini at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 21:19:28 PDT 2011

Hi,

I had similar issue once.... It never worked for me from the command line.
There was some issue in the display and dfbvideosink caps negotiation.

But there is a example program for the same on the dfbvideosink page (google
for it), i tried using that... and it works.

Basically in that, it creates the surface and attaches it to the
dfbvideosink, then it works fine.

I hope it will help u.

rgds,
Ashwini