Commercial gstreamer-based application

Siber marchenkovadim at mail.ru
Wed Sep 28 19:56:16 PDT 2011

   Hello, everybody!
   I wonder if I could make my own gstreamer plugin under commercial
license? And will I be able to use commercial license for gstreamer-based
application (e.g. video player)? Will I have any restrictions such as using
only self-written plugins for gstreamer and not using plugins from common
packages (gst-plugins-bad, gst-plugins-good and so on)? Under "commercial
license" I understand mainly that source code of my plugin and application
will not be opened.
   Thank you!