How to set transparency

kususe kususe at interfree.it
Tue Apr 3 08:30:41 PDT 2012

How do you code the part of pipeline to fix the transparency
(sink_1::alpha=0.7)?

"gst-launch-0.10 filesrc location=/home/boss/Scrivania/test_dc/geo.png !
pngdec ! imagefreeze ! ffmpegcolorspace ! videomixer name=mix
sink_1::alpha=0.7 ! ffmpegcolorspace ! xvimagesink filesrc
location=video.webm ! matroskademux ! vp8dec ! mix.

I tried using alpha element, but it doesn't work.
I tried to use videoboxelement but the transparency setted up with alpha
doesn't work.
I tried saving a transparent image, but it doesn't work.

Have you got any suggestion?
Thanks in advance,
K.