Google Summer of Code deadline

Roland Elek elek.roland at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 04:58:20 PDT 2012

Hello,

I'm planning on doing a GSoC project with GStreamer again this year.
Levente Farkas suggested automatic generation of the low-level bindings in
gstreamer-java as a project idea. I wrote a wiki page summarizing what
would be done:
http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/wiki/RolandElek/AutomaticLowLevelJavaBindingGeneration.
What does the community think about the idea?

Thank you in advance.

Regards,
Roland Elek