rtsp Player for AVI files

Rossana Guerra guerra.rossana at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 12:16:36 PDT 2012

Hi, sorry if I insist, but maybe I wasn't clear enough to get some
suggestion. I have pipleline for avi files, it works fine. I use avidemux
because I need to put subtitles and other things.
Now I want the same but using RSTP protocol for streaming.
I'd like to know if I need to change the format file and/or remake my
pipeline to it.

Thanks and regards,

Rossana

This is my actual pipeline for avi files:

textoverlay --------- ffmpegcolorspace ---------videoscale --------
autovideosink

(.srt)
filescr ------------- saubparse ----textoverlay.text_sink

                                              decodebin2
(.avi)                                      |
filescr ------------ avidemux --------

                                             decodebin2 ------------------
ffdecmpeg4 ------ queue -------- textoverlay.video_sink  // video