number of actual frame

padam skaromana at wp.pl
Thu Apr 5 05:42:59 PDT 2012

Hi, this is my first post. I have to say, that my english isn't well, so you
have to forgive me.

So, i am writing a little application in C using Gstreamer, but i don't know
how to get information about actual frame. I should be able to check that,
when i'm watching movie or listening mp3, or other formats. Another problem
is that i would like to get to concrete frame. For example i paused a movie,
i check that i'm in 200 frame (it don't have to be keyframe) and i want to
tell app that i want to get to 198 frame.

I don't know what to do. i thinking about it over few days, and i can't come
up with any idea.
Please for help.