RTSP comunication problem

Rossana Guerra guerra.rossana at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 09:36:56 PDT 2012

hi federico, thanks for your tip. as I said in point 1 I tryed the
test-video example, with the same result.
The vlc message windows appears empty, maybe I set something wrong, I'll
try again.

I also run the application with GST_DEBUG, but it is hard to figure it out
what is wrong, actually, it seems the steaming is being sent, but it
couldn't be received bay any matter.

The ogg works on Totem, but it stops/freezes at the firsts seconds.

Thanks for your suggestion

Rossana