How to add parameter --gst-debug in program

Aaron yanglm488 at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 2 07:46:40 PDT 2012

Hi,all

   I have use  the command  "gst-launch filesrc
location=/mnt/sdcard/test.264 ! h264parse ! omx_h264dec ! ffmpegcolorspace !
filesink location=/mnt/sdcard/ttt  --gst-debug=omx:5",this command is right.
Now  i  write the code  and  the program  can not run . I want to debug  the
program  and  want  to use  the parameter about  "--gst-debug=omx:5". But  i
donot know  how to  put the "--gst-debug ..."  into program. So what  should
i do?

   Thank you very much!

Aaron