Handling of SDP by rtspsrc

Umakant Goyal umakantgoyal1 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 18 02:43:51 PDT 2012

Hi All,

I am writing an application that will receive data from RTSP Server and
dump it into file. I am making connection with RTSP Server using element *
rtspsrc*. The SDP that is coming from RTSP Server contains three *m* lines
so there must be 3 dynamic pads correspondence to three m lines given in
SDP. But in my case *rtspsrc* element is creating only single pad that does
not let my pipeline to reach in Playing state. Can anybody share why *
rtspsrc* is creating single pad for below given SDP:

v=0
o=- 201208160751111187 2016644664443230887 IN IP4 127.0.0.1
s=<No Title>
c=IN IP4 0.0.0.0
b=AS:271
a=maxps:1444