libwaveform final GSoC report

pecisk at gmail.com pecisk at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 01:50:25 PDT 2012

Hi everyone!

It's another end of (rather cold in my part of Europe) summer and also
Google Summer Of Code project. This year I tried to kickstart
development of Gstreamer/Gtk+ based waveform library, which would give
three elements - reader, data model and drawing - which could be later
used in applications like Pitivi, Jokosher and others. Not everything
went according to plan, and I missed list of things to implement - but
I'm quite hooked and looking forward to get project in usable shape.

Read the rest of report on my blog here
http://pecisk.blogspot.com/2012/08/libwaveform-final-google-summer-of-code.html

A little bit about my futher plans - in ironic twist of fate I finally
have some definite thoughts about how to handle zoom levels. I will
post a entry about it on my blog during this week.

Respectfully,
Peteris Krisjanis.