'gst_bus_add_watch' not getting bus messages

deepthips deepthips at tataelxsi.co.in
Tue Dec 4 05:21:56 PST 2012

Thanks Tim and Federico.
In my case, I got it working with gst_bus_set_sync_handler.  The issue is,
whenever I get an EOS signal, I need to quit like 'gmain_loop_quit'.  In my
application, I am not using a gmain loop because it is a QT application and
I invoke it via Qapplication->exec. So I cant use a gmain loop.  I am
getting EOS signal on bus and I need to quit the pipeline somehow.. like I
do gmain_loop_quit. Is there any function call for that?