how to build gstreamer application using API of gstrtcpbuffer

arpita banerjee reachtoarpi at gmail.com
Mon Dec 10 15:42:00 PST 2012

I am writing a gstreamer application where I have used
'gst_rtcp_packet_get_rb', gst_rtcp_buffer_get_first_packet',
'gst_rtcp_packet_move_to_next' functions . I have included this header
file "gst/rtp/gstrtcpbuffer.h" . But when I compile and build my
gstreamer application using this command : gcc pkg-config
gstreamer-0.10 --cflags myapplication.c -o myapp_out pkg-config
gstreamer-0.10 --libs

I am getting these errors:

undefined reference to gst_rtcp_packet_get_rb' undefined reference
togst_rtcp_buffer_get_first_packet' undefined reference to
`gst_rtcp_packet_move_to_next' collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

How to solve this problem? Please add your comments. Thanks in advance

Is there any problem with PKG_CONFIG path etc??