Video stream timestamps problem!

Tarek El-Sherbiny tarek.elsherbiny at gmail.com
Thu Dec 13 01:43:24 PST 2012

Hi Maciek,

I'm using FFMPEG to connect to the camera and demux the packets. Then I
inject the packets to gstreamer decoder using the appsrc element.

It's a weird method and I don't recommend anyone to use it. I was forced to
do so.
I had to use ffmpeg demux because it's a proprietary format. Also I had to
use gstreamer because the silicon provider only gives the accelerated
decoding as gstreamer plug-in!

Hope that helps.

Thanks,
Tarek