plugin overview

Peter Rennert p.rennert at cs.ucl.ac.uk
Fri Dec 14 11:26:00 PST 2012

Try to use plain gst-inspect-0.10 without arguments.

That gives at least the installed plugins. If you are really desperate
you can check the autogen.sh files in the plugin repositories/ folders
and see what plugins they check for. Generally the documentation is
within the git repositories, so you should have a documentation local
for your version.