Best way to use typefind in a custom player

gimmeamilk gimmeamilkbttf at gmail.com
Mon Dec 17 07:04:45 PST 2012

I should explain - "heavyweight" in the sense that it's a lot for me to take
in while I'm trying to learn the fundamentals of GStreamer's structure. I
was hoping to start with some simple typefinding and inserting plugins based
on my own decision-making, before diving into decodebin etc.
In principle, is it ok to have multiple typefind elements in the final
pipeline? Thanks.

Tim-Philipp Müller-2 wrote