RTP problem

Bkmz zzbkmzz at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 03:14:05 PST 2012

On 21.02.2012 17:15, pfarmer wrote:
> Which caps is it using in the case of your rtpvrawpay ?
> raw rgb streams can't be transmitted yet with rtpvrawpay; just yuv video
> works. This could be the problem in your case.
> Here is a discussion about this:
> http://gstreamer-devel.966125.n4.nabble.com/simple-raw-video-RTP-still-no-joy-tp2525125p3490213.html
> --
Hello, thank you for reply.

I modify sender pipeline ike this (add ffmpegcolorspace to convert from
RGB to YUV):

gst-launch -v rtspsrc
location=rtsp://root:kbcrj@ !
rtph264depay ! decodebin ! video/x-raw-yuv,format=\(fourcc\)I420 !
rtpvrawpay ! udpsink host= port=8812 | while read line ; do
   if [[ $line =~ .*GstUDPSink.*caps.*video.* ]]
      echo $line | sed -e 's/.*caps = //' | sed -e 's/ //g' > caps_12.txt
   echo $line

caps are taken from gst-launch output, and here they are:

but I have the same problem. tcpdump says, that packets are end from
sender, but receiver does not process them