Synchronising audio and video in gnonlin

Rossana Guerra guerra.rossana at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 10:13:14 PST 2012

I don't know how your pipeline is, but when I did crossfading I achieved
this by the caps properties. Even it fits for 2 video files I think the
principle is the same.
Here's the thread:

http://gstreamer-devel.966125.n4.nabble.com/crossfading-audio-error-gst-mad-chain-mad-header-decode-had-an-error-lost-synchronization-td4037851.html#a4037881

Basically I did 2 gnlcomposition, one for audio and another for video.
Sorry I don't have the pipeline in this computer.
But it was something like this.

http://gstreamer-devel.966125.n4.nabble.com/No-sound-in-my-pipeline-td3854506.html

Hope it helps.
Rossana