live audio streaming problem

hussain.nel hussain6001 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 09:31:51 PDT 2012

I am trying to route the audio from alsasrc to alsasink. In that i am not
getting the audio in alsasink. pipeline which i used is,

*"gst-launch-0.10 -v alsasrc device=hw:1,1,0 ! audioconvert ! audioresample
! audio/x-raw-int, rate=44100 ! alsasink device=hw:0,0,0"*

where i can able to record the audio with same pipeline contruct and able to
play back the recorded file.

*"gst-launch-0.10 -v alsasrc device=hw:1,1,0 ! audioconvert ! audioresample
! audio/x-raw-int, rate=44100 !  filesink location=record.wav"
*

sampling frequency of the device is,

alsasrc - 8KHz
alsasink - 44.1KHz

Can anybody guide me to procedd further?