Live RTSP stream from live source

Hamza Chouh hchouh at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 15:51:10 PDT 2012

If your video source streams RTP packets, maybe rtpdec could be of some
help.
http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/data/doc/gstreamer/head/gst-plugins-good-plugins/html/gst-plugins-good-plugins-rtpdec.html

Otherwise, as far as I know, there is nothing like an RTSP sink. So you
would perhaps want to create your own RTSP server from your stream, look at
GstRTSPServer :
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/gstreamer/gst-rtsp-server/

Hamza