RELEASE: gstreamer/gst-plugins-base/gst-plugins-good/bad/ugly/gst-libav 0.11.92

Sebastian Dröge sebastian.droege at collabora.co.uk
Thu Jun 7 07:40:51 PDT 2012

This mail announces the release of the gstreamer-core/gst-plugins-base
0.11.92 and gst-plugins-good/bad/ugly/gst-libav 0.11.92 modules.

This is the third release candidate of the upcoming 1.0 release. It
is intended for developers and people wanting to port their plugins and
applications to the new series. Only minor or absolutely necessary
changes to the core/base API/ABI will happen between this release and
the final 1.0.0 release.

18afb50f6a508ac59dca694882091e66  gstreamer-0.11.92.tar.xz

http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/src/gstreamer/gstreamer-0.11.92.tar.xz

aaee1c0e363642b68cffab73b9297526  gst-plugins-base-0.11.92.tar.xz

http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/src/gst-plugins-base/gst-plugins-base-0.11.92.tar.xz

b4b8fc850f406034a32bb01f6c4f6bed  gst-plugins-good-0.11.92.tar.xz

http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/src/gst-plugins-good/gst-plugins-good-0.11.92.tar.xz

5e8d364743a6b773cbc8497ba4d0eddc  gst-plugins-bad-0.11.92.tar.xz

http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/src/gst-plugins-bad/gst-plugins-bad-0.11.92.tar.xz

80a6ea14675fb5f2e20eb00414dc2599  gst-plugins-ugly-0.11.92.tar.xz

http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/src/gst-plugins-ugly/gst-plugins-ugly-0.11.92.tar.xz

36b4081dcfcae32afb601e770f5c9e3e  gst-libav-0.11.92.tar.xz

http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/src/gst-libav/gst-libav-0.11.92.tar.xz

Enjoy!