HTTP Live Streaming

kolanchi kolanchi at fossilshale.com
Mon Jun 11 22:54:37 PDT 2012

Hi Friends,

               I Want a gstreamer pipeline for http live streaming Please
mention the http streaming gstreamer pipeline.

I tried the below command  gst-launch playbin
uri=http://192.168.2.215/videostream.cgi?user=admin&pwd=

After entering this command I am facing below error.

[1] 2001
kolanchi at kolanchi-G31M-ES2L:~$ Setting pipeline to PAUSED ...
Pipeline is PREROLLING ...
ERROR: from element /GstPlayBin:playbin0/GstSoupHTTPSrc:source: Unauthorized
Additional debug info:
gstsouphttpsrc.c(920): gst_soup_http_src_finished_cb ():
/GstPlayBin:playbin0/GstSoupHTTPSrc:source:
libsoup status code 401
ERROR: pipeline doesn't want to preroll.
Setting pipeline to NULL ...
Freeing pipeline ...

When I am trying the same command in browser it was working, I can able to
see the video.

What was the issue on command and how to solve this issue?.

Please guide me.

Thanks & Regds
Kolanchi