GStreamer Conference 2012 update

Mohammad Afaneh mafaneh at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 11:35:10 PDT 2012

Hi Christian,

When going through the registration process on the website I noticed that
the refund/cancellation policy states the October 1st, 2011 date as a
deadline for this year's registration cancellation. Could you please let us
know what this year's deadline date for cancellation is? and if any terms
have changed?

Thanks,
Mohammad